So I caught this on Tamie’s blog and decided to do it. Only I cannot do anything for 30days straight atm. Lailai. I cannot even guarantee a daily bath for 30straight days. Feel free to judge, Darling.
Just be sure to come back like Lisa Harper did and apologise to all moms for thinking they exaggerate this mommyhood thing,
after her adoption pulled through with her delightful Missy. God’s GRACE weakens me, true!!!
(Sorry, find that story on Priscilla’s blog)
And hey, just incase anyone needs a ‘Person of Hope’ on Adoption, especially, but not limited to, older single woman, follow Lisa Harper… #AdoptionRocks
Ok, so I would get this 30 day business done in 3days.
Yawl ok? I am well, thank you too.
So let’s do Day 1-10
Day 1: Your Blog name
Blog started on FACEBOOK as those FB Notes. Chioma the Fairygodsister Chuka actually inspired my starting because I loved the way she wrote and I knew I had a writing gift too so Facebook provided platform.
The blog name was inspired by Kimora Lee Simmons reality TV show.
You see, at the time, I was SPRUNG on Life in the FAB lane. I really really LOVED watching her and just how decadent she lived, plus how she ran her biz Baby phat and Hello kitty and her kids and her relationship with her ex, Russell Simmons, which was surprisingly a lil too chummy.
I had way too much time on my hands, lol. Anyways, my blog name came from a combo of that show and Chioma’s own blog name (Fairy godsister) hence
The F.A.B Sister’s blog…Living the FAB life on a Christ lane.
Of which I recently changed the rider to MAKING JESUS RED CARPET FAMOUS and this was totally inspired by the Holy Spirit.
F.A.B actually means FAVOURED.AND.BLESSED but recently, again HS inspired, I have changed it to FRUITFUL.AND.BLESSED
Day 2: 20 facts about me
- I still want to host TV. I pray God has it in my future.
- I absolutely adore Lisa Bevere. Yawl have NO IDEA!!!
- I will write a book on Mentoring but I will call it Stalking. Not sure what the Book title will be though.
- Recently, I started sleeping at 9pm or 9.30 latest and waking at 2am. I cant even tell you how this has helped me max out my day.
- I am currently reading a number of books, Millionaire Messenger, Sisterhood by Bobbi Houston of Hillsong, Overload by Joyce Meyer and more. Ok, Chris Caine’s Unashamed and Unstoppable ( I really wanna review Unstoppable and maybe Undaunted), Intentional Living by JOHN MAXWELL, Fervent by Priscilla Shirer, Good or God by John Bevere, All unfinished and unhurriedly too.
- I type VERY VERY FAST AND LOUD. I could win a secretarial competition
- I sucked my thumb till maybe Junior secondary school
- I actually LOVE housework. I don’t have time or energy to (plus wisdom demands that i do not) do it a lot but when I do, I don’t complain. I enjoy it really. Tz like a time of fellowship with God for me.
- I read Proverbs 31 practically daily. Puts me on my feet and makes excuses invalid. Try it…I could unpack it in 10 or more posts at least and I pray I can before December 2016 but first I have to see major progress in my life first. No need dishing what I have not eaten.
- I am currently praying for a really good accountability partner. Someone with whom I can share what is on my plate atm and vice-versa and we encourage and spur each other on mutually. I can NOT deal with a one-sided relationship atm. I won’t even lie. I need one Chick who will give me as much as I give (which is a lot). One of the Propel Chicks better be that to me. Amen.
- The biggest thing I deal with in my life is GUILT. Trust me. I have been FIGHTING this with EVERYTHING ever since the day God showed me that the devil has creeped in and turned what really is the GOOD HEART I have into constant feelings of guilt. These days, I catch my thoughts and then filter through my Spirit and release myself of any guilt
- I still have an empty living room space over 6months post moving in.The best part has to be that I do not even think about it because that is where I work out and it is my baby’s play room lol
Whenever my husband mentions furniture, I always change the topic lol.
13. My number one indulgence is this coconut something. Lol. Dunno the real name but it is basically coconut and sugar. I find it only when i go to the market. The only reason my waist line is not yet 26inches. Sigh!!!
14. I do not like enclosed spaces especially if the space is not really big. So I mostly leave the room doors open even with the AC on and it absolutely ANNOYS husband of mine
15. I would LOVE to hang out with Lisa Bevere for an entire weekend just drinking from her wisdom and gorgeousness!!!
No preaching or meetings ooo. Just all THREE days in her home. I am going to email her and find out the probability of that for at least 3hours if not 3days. Yawl pray for me.
A day packed full of activities. Anybody wanna hook me up with her?
17. I went to THREE primary schools. I would later return to the one I graduated from (Kalac) because Early Life wouldn’t let me take Common entrance from Primary 5. All my siblings went to just ONE and all of them the same which was different from the 3 I went to.
18. I really REALLY REALLY wish I had an AMAZING voice. Those rich deep kind like Timi Dakolo. Maybe God didn’t bless me with it because I just MAY have turned ‘Lucifer-Proud’ haha
I LOVE THE VOICE NIGERIA. TEAM TIMI ALL ZAAAA WAY!!! Rooting for Cornell but i am unemotional. If he loses, no wahala. Rooting that beyond The Voice, he makes it BIG!!!
…………………..My numbering is off but it is really 20…………………………
Day 4: My dream job
Anything that keeps me working online or via social media, travelling and speaking and then hosting TV with very flexible hours so I have time for my family. It has to impact lives and make Jesus famous too, I think I have my dream job already and I am currently hard at work to package it better. Had this question been asked me some years back, I would have said THE UNITED NATIONS but hey, thank God for INTERVENTIONS.
Day 5: My proudest moment
Eeeek, I have too many and most involve my son
Without sounding clichéd, my proudest moments are in my future. But really though, those times when I KNOW for sure that God told me XX and I see it happen like that, I am TRULY PROUD of my walk with God!!! Truly really proud.
DAY 6: WHAT AM I AFRAID OF?
Heights. Rats. Giving stupid excuses. I actually have a real fear of excuses so I am constantly pushing myself. (Sorry Valerie. She indulges all my whining cos some days I feel under productive and I need someone to whinge too. She is not just me BEST friebd but my PERFECT BEST FRIEND!!!)
Day 7: My 5 favorite songs
Well, that would be at the moment because it keeps changing. Too many good GOD songs out there one can’t even keep up…
Holy Spirit by Francesca Battistelli (Has gotten me through many exhausted nights and days),
Unlimited God by Olumide Iyun (I feel like I am about to rapture once it has played back to back thrice),
The Name of Jesus by Sinach (I can’t imagine getting through life without this song. And Name),
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo (would make the cut every time I guess. I am hopelessly in love with this song. Only wish it was sang in the ‘female person’ instead but still, this works perfectly)
Even though I have always thought his voice and ministry amazing, the day we sat and talked for about an hour, my respect and love for his ministry PEAKED!!! The world is not even ready for PC, Truth!!!
DAY 8: 5 Current goals
Well these are more like immediate goals. If June 29 gets me ticking all these off, bring on 30 mehn!!!
1. Finish at least 2 of the 500 books I am reading atm.
Most likely Sisterhood because I am almost done. Then Overload. I take my time with books and get too involved when I read and then I write and write and meditate and find practical applications to my life. So I don’t rush books.
2. Do Lisa Bevere the kinda mail that gets replied. That means I have to do some ground work and prayers.
4. Get a working structure for the next level with SavedFitnFAB
5. Do a PROFESSIONAL photo shoot for FOUR areas of my life (WAITING for my bank account to align)
DAY 9: What is in your bag/wallet?
I typically don’t carry bags anymore aside my baby’s diaper bags so diapers, wipes, extra clothing, changing mat, bibs and small towels, toys, biscuits, etc. LOL!!! Ok I throw in my phone (of which KingDaveed just destroyed the screen of my main line and frankly I haven’t thought about what I wanna do yet just in case you been trying to reach me ), and wifi, atm, token and cash. Every book I am reading is an e-book so I read on the move too.
DAY 10: Best trip of my life?
Definitely in my future. September/October to the US. Highlight? Love life Conference!!!
And then many other side attractions, like meeting Lisa Bevere (I told yawl I am obsessed).
I also can’t wait for someone to have a baby so I can visit Ibadan sooooooooooooooooon
Yaaaaay the end of Part 1. Part 2 in 3 days (or tomorrow)